Description: SuperWand® Hand-Held Metal Detector
Thousands of people around the world trust the Garrett Superwand to keep their facilities secure. Its lightweight, easy-to-use design and accuracy make it their preferred Garrett metal detector wand for long hours of use and security for large crowds.
Lightweight, accurate, and user-friendly.
The Garrett metal detector wand looks like a small tennis racket with a long handle like a baton. It’s lightweight, easy to use, and extremely accurate. The Garrett wand offers outstanding performance and sensitivity in extremely busy areas like subway stations or airport terminals. The device can detect guns, knives, metal objects, foil-wrapped drugs, handcrafted weapons, ferrous, nonferrous, and stainless steel weapons and contraband.
Best for quick full-body scanning
This hand held metal detector wand was designed for large scanning areas
h3><b> Military-grade tested
This model has been tested and exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV. That means that it’s designed to stand up to heavy use by your team. Yes, this is a piece of precision equipment but facilities that see a lot of traffic translate into heavy use of your metal detector wands. This unit will not wear down!
Remember your accessories!
There is also a durable, easy to use belt holster specifically designed for this model. You will also need a way to recharge this 9v battery that comes with this until. So, be sure to look at the official Garret Superwand 110V rechargeable battery kit.
Key Features of the Garrett SuperWand®:
- The SuperWand® is self-calibrating; the digital microprocessor eliminates the need for periodic calibrations.
- The hand wand metal detector fits comfortably in virtually any size hand, thanks to its ergonomic design.
- With the 3-way switch, the operation is simple (On, Off, Silent).
- 360º Detection field – the Garrett wand delivers uniform sensitivity and superior tip precision to detect weapons and metal objects
- Dual alarm mode – Choose from clear audible or silent search/vibrating alarms.
- Easy-to-access switches and high-contrast LEDs make this device easy to use.
- The 8.75″ (22.2 cm) scanning surface is large enough for complete body scanning.
- Strong and resilient construction with structurally isolated coils for optimum impact absorption. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV.
Garrett wand metal detector is excellent at detecting ferrous, nonferrous, and stainless steel weapons and contraband.
|Three-color LED indication||Green LED = ON
Amber LED = LOW BATTERY
Red LED = ALARM
|Controls||Power switch (Audible / Off / Silent)
Interference Elimination Switch
|Audio Frequency||2 kHz Warble|
|Operating Temperatures||-35º F (-37º C) to 158º F (70º C)|
|Width||3.25″ (8.3 cm)|
|Thickness||1.25″ (3.2 cm)|
|Length||19″ (48.3 cm)|
|Total Weight||18.6 oz (527 g)|
|Battery Requirements||one 9V (included). Provides up to 80 hours of normal operation.|
|Warranty||2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor|
Garrett Superwand is widely viewed as one of the best handheld metal detector wands in the industry. This popular metal detector is now available from your trusted source, Todoos. Get yours today to offer better security to your customers.
Looking for a water-resistant model?
We do not recommend using this model in rain or in other extreme outdoor elements. If your security team intends to use handheld metal detectors outdoors, then you may want to consider a THD Tactical metal detector with military-grade water resistance, which is specially designed for heavy outdoor use and is durable against environmental stresses.