It is fascinating that so many businesses associate our brilliantly colored steel crowd control barriers with distinctive types of spaces.
Here is our quick recommendation for using colored steel barricades:
1. Galvanized – the real McCoy; you can use it anywhere, even outdoors.
2. White – Use for events such as parades, sporting events, festivals, etc.
3. Black – Best for Entertainment venues such as concerts and night clubs
4. Blue – Associate it with aqua! Best for places like waterparks, boating clubs, and beaches, etc.
5. Yellow – Nothing yelps safety more than Yellow. Schools, construction sites, and other such areas that require the public to be cautious as a safety protocol count on our yellow painted barricades.
6. Red – Red is best for places where you want to restrict access, like construction sites
7. Orange – An orange metal barrier gate or a metal barrier fence is widely used for safety at manufacturing and construction sites.
8. Green – Green steel crowd control barriers are omnipresent at public parks, golf courses, zoos, and botanical gardens.
Apart from colors, you can also choose steel barricades in 2 types of feet- Flat and Bridge. Bridge feet barriers offer maximum stability, especially if you have to use crowd control at uneven spaces like a grass field.
Although Flat feet steel barricades have a lower profile than bridge feet barriers, they are perfect for indoor spaces. The feet are protected with rubber inserts to avoid abrasions on the floor.
Discover crowd control barriers in a riot of colors with Todoos! Check out our exclusive range…