The right stanchion kits can save you hundreds of dollars
In order to provide our customers with bulk discounts, we have compiled a variety of stanchion and chain kits to save them hundreds of dollars.
Our comprehensive crowd control kits include everything needed to boost crowd control measures:
Stanchion Barriers are made to the highest industry standards
A plastic stanchion kit is made of premium polyethylene with UV inhibitors added for long-term durability under tough weather conditions.
Stanchion and chain kits protect a designated area or hazardous zone by blocking access with high visibility yellow and orange posts. They are frequently used in hazardous environments such as heavy construction zones, industrial facilities and at ports and cargo terminals.
The majority of our stanchion barriers are available with color-coordinated plastic chains. Stanchions are generally classified as safety stanchions after they meet certain conditions like the ones mentioned above. Safety stanchions meet all of OSHA’s safety requirements and also assist with hazard control in accordance with official safety plans.
ANSI and OSHA, as well as other prestigious industry organizations that set workplace safety standards, carefully chose the colors of safety stanchion barriers.
Features and benefits of a stanchion kit
- Various sizes of poles are available to suit your particular needs
- Plastic barrier chains are included
- UV-resistant products; colors won’t fade
- Plastic stanchions are available in many vibrant colors
- The stanchion kit includes C-Hooks for linking chain
- The barrier kit is ideal for efficiently and swiftly controlling crowds
- These stanchion kits are popular with property managers at auditoriums, museums, loading bays, and similar facilities
- Made in the USA
The color of your safety stanchion belt matters!
ANSI and OSHA determine the universal color meanings behind all our stanchion kits. Here is an overview of some standard colors:
- Yellow is the universal color for potential injury. According to ANSI and OSHA, yellow should be identified as the universal warning of potential injury.
- Orange is the universal color for conditions where the potential risk of injury is even higher. If yellow stands for risk of injury, then orange signals risk of serious injury or even death.
- Red stanchions are advised to be used to alert about fire and associated hazards. For example, they’re commonly used near fire extinguishers or fire alarms, near inflammable materials as well as near emergency switches and levers.
Our stanchion kits include all the above colors as well as the classic white and black stanchions for crowd control situations that don’t require the need for bright-colored warning stanchions.
Unsure whether a stanchion kit is right for you?
If your workplace requires safety stanchions, then it’s best to invest in a stanchion and chain kit. They’re durable, portable, and versatile.
If you’re choosing stanchions to protect people in high-risk situations then shop according to your industry’s requirements or call us and speak with a U.S. Product Pro to find the perfect stanchion kits for your needs! Our team will be happy to assist you in choosing from our extensive range of products!