Combined with plastic stanchions, poles and plastic cones (all sold separately) our plastic barrier chain can be secured together to form strong visual barriers in a broad range of indoor and outdoor settings.
Todoos plastic chains are among the top choices for discerning customers owing to their features, which include:
- Made of high-density polyethylene that is lightweight, strong and weatherproof.
- Color that lasts with a Lifetime Guarantee on chain color.
- The resilient plastic chain provides a strong visual barrier wherever they are used
- Built to withstand years of use controlling crowds or restricting access in any area, indoor or outdoor.
- Bulk plastic chain by the foot available in lengths ranging from 25 to 500 feet.
- UV-resistant, non-corrosive and recyclable.
- Made in the USA.
As one of its biggest advantages, our plastic barrier chain comes with a LIFETIME warranty. Plastic stanchion chains are frequently used outdoors in a variety of extreme environments, including extremely hot and cold temperatures, direct sunlight, wind, snow, ice, etc. As a result of adding a UV inhibitor, our plastic chain can withstand any weather condition.
Besides adding UV inhibitors, all our plastics chains are only manufactured with virgin polymers from major U.S. processors. These include Dow, Exxon, Chevron Phillips, Shell, and other popular and known brands. Likewise, our chain colors are made in the USA and formulated with unique dye lots and formulations to ensure the color stays as true years later as it was the day you bought it.
Our chain colors also contain no heavy metals or phthalates. Therefore, we can ship to any state, including California and Illinois, without any safety warnings.
What’s stopping you now from ordering our plastic barrier chain? Get in touch with us so we can coordinate and send your shipment within 48 hours!