Description: Super Scanner V Hand-Held Metal Detector
A hand held metal detector makes use of magnetic induction to detect metal while being passed over people or objects in order to find potentially dangerous items such as knives, weapons and concealed metal objects.
Lightweight, easy to use and unsurpassed performance.
The Garrett Super Scanner V looks like a small paddle with a rectangular handle. It’s lightweight and easy to use. The Garrett Super Scanner V offers unsurpassed performance and sensitivity in extremely busy areas such as subway stations and other checkpoints. This portable metal detector is able to detect guns, knives, metal objects such as box cutters or blades, foil-wrapped drugs, and handcrafted weapons.
Remember your accessories!
The handheld metal detector, Super Scanner V, is globally recognized for its reliable performance.
Features of the Garrett Super Scanner V
Security agencies and law enforcement authorities around the world prefer the Garrett super scanner V, and it’s easy to see why!
- The handle of this Garrett handheld metal detector is made from weatherproof rubber.
- A push-button temporarily eliminates detection of nearby metal elements, such as rebar and metal walls.
- The rugged ABS case features a reinforced coil compartment. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV.
- Self-calibrating – Digital microprocessors eliminate the need for periodic calibration.
- The Garrett super scanner V features a large 8″ (20.3 cm) scan surface for fast and accurate scanning.
- Metal detection with this Garrett scanner is indicated by a sharp audible alarm and bright red LED.
- Improved Features – Select between clear audible or silent searches, plus vibration alarms and extended battery life.
Looking for a waterproof and military-grade option?
This model is not designed to be used in heavy rain or other elements. If your security team is going to use their handheld metal detectors outdoors then you’ll want to look more closely at the military-grade, water-resistant THD Tactical model. It’s designed for rugged outdoor use and will stand up to heavy aggressive elements.
With Todoos’ specialized metal detector range, you can find the perfect detector for your needs. Get yourself handheld metal detectors and accessories today!
|Three-color LED indication||Green LED = ON
Amber LED = LOW BATTERY
Red LED = ALARM
|Controls||Power switch (Audible / Off / Silent)
Interference Elimination Switch
|Audio Frequency||2 kHz Warble|
|Operating Temperatures||-35º F (-37º C) to 158º F (70º C)|
|Width||3.25″ (8.3 cm)|
|Thickness||1.625″ (4.1 cm)|
|Length||16.5″ (42 cm)|
|Total Weight||1.45 pounds or 17.6 oz (500 g)|
|U.S. Trademarks||1,754,933 and 3,236,345|
|Battery Requirements||one 9V (included). Provides up to 100 hours of normal operation.|
|Warranty||2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor|