Description: SafetyMaster 450 Retractable Belt Barrier in Safety Colors
Watch this quick informative video to see exactly how our clients are using their stanchion posts and barriers to control the flow of their customers and patrons!
Safety stanchions provide a level of access control that is vital to the smooth operation of production facilities, warehouses, and other industrial settings. A big advantage of the SafetyMaster 450 retractable belt barrier is its affordability without sacrificing the quality that Todoos is known for.
Safety stanchions in bold colors combine safety with visibility
These stainless steel posts serve well as industrial stanchions that make it easy to control access to restricted areas at an affordable price. You can use them for many purposes:
- Restricting unauthorized access to the floor
- Managing the heavy influx of workers at the start and end of the day
- Managing workers and visitors without being intrusive
The practical and versatile retractable belt stanchions present various options for controlling the flow of people and minimizing disruptions in warehouses, loading bays and contractors’ yards.
Concrete filled galvanized steel base
Galvanized steel bases are filled with concrete to provide extra stability to the industrial stanchions. Due to the stanchion belt’s length of 11′, you will require fewer stanchions in your facility, resulting in lower operating costs.
Features and benefits of safety stanchions:
- Built-in braking system for slow & safe belt retraction
- Locking belt end to prevent accidental belt release
- Galvanized steel 14” base can be filled with concrete for extra stability
- Rubber floor protector for protec