Description: Blockader Standard Galvanized Steel Metal Barricade | 8' Wide
These 43” tall Galvanized Steel Crowd Control Barriers come in 8’ lengths. They’re designed to interlock with this same style of barrier on both ends. The interlocking mechanism is a simple drop into place design that makes these steel crowd control barriers easy to use and easy to move. Also available is a smaller-sized variant, the 6.5′ galvanized steel crowd control barrier.
In fact, combining multiple metal crowd control barriers offers cost-effective and highly efficient perimeter protection for controlling foot traffic and creating safe zones for large crowds.
The Todoos steel crowd control barriers are designed specifically for crowd management in traffic-heavy environments. What’s more, crowd control barricades are usually used in outdoor settings, which means they need to withstand rain and cold and remain rust-free to ensure a long lifespan.
A row of traffic barricades is a common sight at airports, sporting venues, and even on streets during demonstrations or celebrations.
Hot-dip galvanizing offers complete protection to steel crowd control barriers
As a result of hot-dip galvanizing after fabrication, our heavy-gauge steel barricades are able to be placed outside or even stored there without any corrosion threat.
Steel is best protected with hot-dip galvanizing, which means your crowd control traffic barrier will last much longer than the cheaper alternatives. Simply painting lower-quality metal crowd control barriers will not prevent them from rusting over time.
Why Hot Dipped Galvanized Barriers are Worth the Investment
This method of hot-dip galvanizing after fabrication has stood up to the test of time. We’ve been providing high-quality steel barriers for use in the U.S. since 1983 and the majority of the street barricades we’ve sold have been in use for decades.
Several police departments, municipal bodies and private event organizers have chosen to purchase our crowd control steel barriers – commonly used as a pedestrian barricade, a road closed barricade or a traffic barrier – and they’re still using them decades later.
Standard Steel Crowd Control Barrier
The Standard finish is lightweight and portable for less heavy-duty uses.
Features and advantages of Todoos crowd control metal crowd barriers
- Hot-dip galvanizing makes steel barriers practically corrosion-proof for life
- Height: 43”, Width: 96″
- Height: 3.5ft, Width: 8ft
- Height: 1.07m, Width: 2.43m
- Both the frame and the base are made of 18 gauge steel
- Utilizes a saddle-cut welding process that is much stronger than simple spot welding
- The convenient carry handle makes it possible for one person to carry the barricade
- The carry handle doubles as a sign plate for a spot to add your branding
- Available Standard finish
- Replaceable bases come in two main types: Flat base, Bridge base
At both ends, male hooks are inserted into the frame and welded to it.
This results in hooks that last much longer than single-welded hooks.
Vertical bars (Uprights) are inserted into frames before welding.
Inserting the bars before welding is a superior technique to spot welding (which results in easier breakage).
The magic of saddle-cut welds
A saddle-cut welding process is much stronger and more durable than simple spot welding.
Bolt-On Replaceable Bases
Enables easy replacement – simply replace the base of the barrier and not the entire barrier itself.
18 Gauge steel is used for both the frames and the bases
The stronger steel prevents the barrier from deteriorating and distorting, without adding excess weight to the barrier.
Base options for steel crowd control barriers
There are several barrier base options available – with the bridge base and flat base being the most popular types.
Traditional Bridge Base
- The most popular base style since the invention of steel barriers
- Provides the best resistance to “push” by crowds at events such as fairs and festivals
- Maximum stability on uneven surfaces
- Each road barricade has one large base and one small base
- This allows all four points of the base to “dig in” and remain in constant contact with the ground
- Accommodates placement of barriers in both a straight line and at various angles
- Second most popular base style
- Ideal for use as a pedestrian barricade in situations where crowds will be walking parallel to barriers
- Construction barricades are used by the New York City Department of Transportation to divert pedestrians around construction sites
- Rubber inserts provide additional friction and reduce sliding
- Features holes for semi-permanent anchoring
Looking for replacement bases for your metal crowd barriers?
Crowd Control bases have been the industry standard for 25 years. With this in mind, the base styles described above are in stock and will result in a proper fit for almost all existing styles of barriers.
However, some discontinued frame variations may not accommodate the standard base styles. In most cases, we can deliver a workable replacement base to you.
Contact us if you would like assistance obtaining bases for “orphan” steel barriers.
Okono Corp Offers More Such Amazing Similar Products.
A True Interlocking Crowd Control Barrier
A More Secure Crowd Control System
|Interlocking steel barriers are designed to create a line of barriers by locking them together, so they cannot be easily broken down out of order.|
The Male hook of the barrier locks into place once inserted into the female hook.
Finally, Todoos strives to deliver high-quality crowd control solutions to the doorstep of our customers. Please choose a size, base, and style you’d like for ordering steel crowd control barriers from the dropdown above.