Description: Plastic Jersey Barrier | Low Profile – 31″H x 120″L x 24″W
Jersey barriers are incredibly effective at maximizing workplace safety at highway development projects, sporting events, temporary work zones and construction sites.
Water filled water barriers are commonly used to create no-access zones on streets and job sites. Their primary purpose is to direct traffic or pedestrians and to enhance safety in construction areas, loading bays, and highway intersections. As they are stored empty, they can be set up and moved much faster, which is useful when quick installation may be crucial.
Plastic jersey barriers are lightweight and portable
Besides the ease of transportation, the easier setup of water filled water barriers makes them the first choice to establish temporary restrictions on highways. A small forklift can be used to transport and position empty barriers. The plastic barriers are then filled with water for extra stability and strength.
Water filled barriers are safer for motorists and workers than concrete ones
Concrete barriers can pose a hazard for motorists and pedestrians following a collision. Plastic jersey barriers handle the impact of a car crash better than concrete barriers, preventing serious injuries.
When compared to concrete barriers, water-filled barriers are often a more cost-effective and practical option thanks to the fact that they can be reused for an extended period across different locations, scenarios, and tasks.
Plastic jersey barricades are versatile and adaptable
Durable, long-lasting and well suited for the outdoors, our plastic barriers are easy to transport and store. Water fillable barricades are just as useful for disaster emergencies as they are for highway maintenance. Some other possible uses include:
- Defining highway exits
- Parking lots
- Disaster relief
- Perimeter protection
- Recreational use at events and theme parks
- Construction site perimeter
Features and benefits of water filled jersey barriers
- Material: UV-Resistant Polyethylene
- Height: 31”, Length: 120”, Width: 24”
- Height: 2.6ft, Length: 10ft, Width: 2ft
- Height: 0.79m, Length: 3.05m, Width: 0.61m
- Designed to be filled with water for added weight and stability.
- Weight: Empty 200 lbs | Water Filled 2000 lbs
- Colors: Safety Orange | White
- Wall Thickness: 0.25″ (6.35 mm)
- Uniform wall thickness with thicker corners and edges
- Water filled barricades have a 6” hole at the top designed for adding water
- The bottom has a 2” drain hole for draining off water
- Forklift accessible
- Extra Long, 10’ length (120”)
Choosing the right low profile barrier
Given the wide variety of plastic water barriers, it can be difficult to identify which jersey barrier is the best fit for your purpose.
Here are some other low-profile plastic barriers we recommend:
- Guardian Plastic Jersey Barrier | Low Profile – 32″H x 72″L x 18″W
- Guardian Plastic Jersey Barrier | Low Profile – 28″H x 72″L x 24″W
- Guardian Plastic Jersey Barrier | Low Profile – 34″H x 72″L x 24″W
- Guardian 10’ Plastic Jersey Barrier | Low Profile – 31″H x 120″L x 24″W
- Guardian Plastic Jersey Barrier | Low Profile – 24″H x 96″L x 24″W
Our team of experts has been helping identify the best solution for our customers for many years. Call us and our U.S. based Product Pros will be happy to guide you!