Description: Guardian Plastic Jersey Barrier | Low Profile - 28"H x 72"L x 24"W
A polyethylene jersey barrier is designed to absorb the impact of a collision, not to deflect it. This makes them a great choice for motorists’ safety whenever a highway barrier system is required.
Our low-profile (28” tall) plastic waterfilled barriers are also great for creating a safe working environment at construction sites, or for managing crowds at events and public gatherings. A series of Jersey barriers can be interlocked together to erect a formidable water-filled barrier wall of any length, based on your requirements.
An affordable approach to safety
Our water barriers are suited for all roadside worksites making them a better option than conventional concrete barriers in terms of both, motorists’ safety and cost-effectiveness. Being portable and easy to transport, the units can be moved to other worksites without wasting a lot of money on logistics, thus proving far more practical than concrete barriers.
Events and festival planners can be one of the major benefactors of plastic jersey barriers. If you are working on a tight budget investing in concrete barriers is not the best option given the temporary aspect of your business. Plastic barriers deliver a more cost-effective and practical solution without compromising on safety and security.
A jersey barrier is as versatile as it’s safe!
Plastic jersey barriers make an excellent choice for construction sites and remodeling projects, whether at airports, on highways or big events carried out by government agencies in cities across the country. Among the many applications they’re suitable for are:
- Event spaces
- Job sites
- Parking lots
- Construction zones
- Troop protection
- Race tracks
Features and benefits of low profile plastic barriers
- Height: 28”, Length: 72”, Width: 24”
- Height: 2.3ft, Length: 6ft, Width: 2ft
- Height: 0.71m, Length: 1.83m, Width: 0.61m
- Designed to be filled with water for added weight and stability.
- Weight: Empty 135 lbs | Water Filled 1083 lbs
- Colors: Orange and White
- Wall Thickness: 0.25″ (6.35 mm)
- Water can be filled into each barricade via a 6″ hole located at the top
- The bottom has a 2” drain hole for draining off water
- Safer than concrete barriers for motorists and workers alike
- A high impact-resistant, energy-absorbing design
It is important to pick the right jersey barrier
Different job sites require specific solutions. That’s why Todoos plastic barriers are available in different sizes, empty and water weights.
Here are some additional low profile jersey barriers to consider:
- Guardian Plastic Jersey Barrier | Low Profile – 34″H x 72″L x 24″W
- Plastic Jersey Barrier | Low Profile – 31″H x 120″L x 24″W
Call us and chat with our U.S. based Product Pros about your current projects. With years of experience, they will assist you in choosing the most efficient option to ensure your total satisfaction.