Description: Guardian Plastic Jersey Barrier | Low Profile - 34"H x 72"L x 24"W
Water filled barricades have a pretty challenging objective – deliver safety to workers, guests and unintended visitors (car crash for example!) while also being portable and durable enough to reuse multiple times. This guardian plastic jersey barrier does an excellent job of threading that needle.
Using them could not be simpler – transport the empty barriers to the desired area, place them, interlock them according to your needs, then easily fill them with water and you’ve got yourself a security wall! We also stock jersey barrier corners that can be used as a link between two barriers to create containment perimeters for protecting personnel and materials.
Water filled barricades offer increased safety for motorists and workers
A high-speed collision with a concrete barrier poses a serious risk to passengers, the vehicle’s driver and workers on the other side of the cement wall. Plastic jersey barriers are designed to handle the impact of a car accident better than concrete barriers, making them more effective in limiting serious injuries in crashes. Moreover, plastic barriers are by definition a less expensive and quicker option given that they can be reused over and over across different environments and types of tasks.
Ideal for a range of situations
Our jersey barriers are popular for their convenience, efficiency, and portability. Besides construction sites and highway safety, water-filled barriers are also a great choice for promenades, raceways and any place that requires a high-quality perimeter for security.
In addition, water filled barricade corner pieces can form straight lines or angles down to 15 degrees. This means even the most intricate areas can be fenced off.
A few possible applications include:
- Projects involving public works
- Disaster relief
- Parking lots
- Air shows and other premium events
- Highway Traffic control
- Construction site perimeter
Features and benefits of water-filled jersey barriers
- Material: UV Inhibitors / Low-Density Polyethylene
- Height: 34”, Length: 72”, Width: 24”
- Height: 2.8ft, Length: 6ft, Width: 2ft
- Height: 0.86m, Length: 1.83m, Width: 0.61m
- Water can be added for increasing weight and consequently, stability.
- Weight: Empty 140 lbs | Water Filled 1304 lbs
- Colors: Orange | White
- Wall Thickness: 0.25″ (6.35 mm)
- Uniform wall thickness with thicker corners and edges
- Barriers can be filled with water or sand via the 6” hole at the top of the barricade
- The bottom has a 2” drain hole for draining out water or emptying sand
- Easily stackable and detachable for transferring to other sites
- Pre-molded mounting areas for lights and flags
We can help you find the right jersey barrier
Water filled barricades come in so many sizes and weights that it can be hard to decide which is the right plastic jersey barrier for you. You can find the perfect plastic jersey barrier on the market by browsing Todoos.com’s extensive collection of plastic jersey barriers.
For years, Todoos has been helping customers identify the most affordable and efficient crowd control solution for their businesses. Call us and our U.S. based Product Pros will be delighted to help you find the perfect jersey barrier!