Description: WeatherMaster 250 Dual Belted Retractable Belt Barrier
Watch this quick informative video to see exactly how our clients are using their stanchion posts and barriers to control the flow of their customers and patrons!
Dual belted portable crowd control barriers improve line management by preventing people from ducking under them. This heightened security is critical at places such as construction sites, where any disruption to daily operations could cost the company time and money.
The tough steel post atop a rugged recycled rubber base ensures reliable performance under adverse weather conditions as well.
Dual belts: What are the advantages?
Dual belts essentially mean you are willing to invest more money and make your customers feel more secure. Even if it seems a small detail, it will foster trust among employees and guests – a crucial step toward an enduring relationship.
The excellent build quality of every component guarantees your investment will remain valuable for several decades.
The longer 11’ stanchion belt means more savings
The 11’ belt of the WeatherMaster 250 dual belted retractable belt barrier is more cost-effective than you might expect! You will need fewer long belt stanchions units as they cover a larger surface area in comparison to conventional 7’6″ belt stanchions. Using fewer stanchions will significantly reduce the cost of maintenance too.
One of the most impressive features of this product is the clever two-piece post construction which allows the lower belt mechanism to be easily replaced even while in use.
Features and benefits of WeatherMaster 250 dual belted retractable belt barrier:
- Dual belts guarantee additional safety
- Powder-coated stainless steel post ensures long-term durability
- Many vibrant post finishes and belt colors are available
- Belts can be customized to serve different purposes
- This retractable stanchion is weather-resistant and apt for outdoor use
- The 19″ recycled rubber base is rustproof and strong enough to withstand driving over
- The base is designed with carrying handles for easy movement.
- Built-in braking system for slow & safe belt retraction
- Locking belt end to prevent accidental belt release
- 11’ heavy-duty woven polyester belts
- Stanchion Dimensions:
- Height: 40 inch
- Base: 19 inch
- Post Diameter: 2.5 inch
- Belt Width: 2 inch
- Belt Lengths: 11 feet and 13 feet
- Weight: 22lb
Retractable safety barriers make access control more secure
Access control is easier with the right stanchions! If picking a few is on your mind, but you want to explore more options, we have a wide range of retractable belt barriers in stock.
Is there anything else you would like to know about these dual-belted portable crowd control barriers? We can help you find the right product for your needs! Call us to speak to a U.S. based Todoos Product Pro!
We look forward to assisting you with choosing from our extensive product line at Todoos!
There are no reviews yet.