Description: Tensabarrier Heavy Duty Dual Belted Plastic Retractable Belt Barrier
Watch this quick informative video to see exactly how our clients are using their stanchion posts and barriers to control the flow of their customers and patrons!
The double-belted heavy-duty stanchion is a sturdier safety barrier that is designed to prevent line ducking when managing heavy crowds. Its rugged construction makes it ideal for use in warehouses, construction sites, manufacturing facilities and as dock stanchions at loading bays.
Consistent safety when you frequently encounter large crowds
Two lines of standard 7′ 6″ or 13′ length belts make the dual-line heavy-duty post a stronger and safer stanchion, perfect for all-weather operations. The plastic stanchion post has a bayonet fitting to attach to the recycled base for easy disassembly. The base has easy carry handles molded into the rubber and is stackable for easy storage.
No-nonsense risk mitigation at your facility
This safety stanchion features a modular cassette design that offers a four-point tamper-proof connection. A patented Tensator centrifugal braking system further enhances the protection offered by the heavy-duty stanchion.
In fact, they offer outstanding access control at industrial facilities such as manufacturing units, warehouses, logistics centers, and even at commercial areas that witness heavy traffic of visitors such as Black Friday sales at large retailers!
Features and benefits of the heavy-duty stanchions
- Weather-resistant solid physical barrier; perfect for protecting people from dangerous areas
- Plastic posts are available in 3 colors
- The hard-wearing base can be walked on or driven over and will still retain its shape
- The stanchion post and base can be detached from one another
- Bases are stackable for easy storage and feature built-in carry handles, molded into the rubber, for easy transport
- Choice of 7’6″ or 13′ belt lengths
- Post belts available in a range of colors and double-sided printed message options
- Modular cassette design offering four-point anti-tamper connection
- Patented Tensator centrifugal braking system
- Accommodates a full range of accessories
- No minimum order quantities
Does this well-designed stanchion meet your needs?
To make sure this is the right safety stanchion set for you, make sure to browse our exhaustive collection of safety stanchions. Have a few more options in mind? If that’s the case then be sure to look at our Heavy-duty plastic chain barrier posts and stanchions for optimal safety in industrial settings.
And, of course, if you’re looking for the best bulk price possible for heavy-duty stanchions, call us to talk directly with U.S.-based Product Pros to get personalized support.