Description: Tensabarrier Heavy Duty Metal Retractable Belt Barrier | Utility Stanchion
Watch this quick informative video to see exactly how our clients are using their stanchion posts and barriers to control the flow of their customers and patrons!
The 887 heavy-duty metal utility tensabarrier stanchion is an affordable and practical safety barrier specifically designed for use in industrial applications that require high levels of safety.
Improve visual safety with tough tensabarrier stanchions
The utility stanchion is designed as a distinct visual barrier. The yellow body and a selection of 3 bright-colored belts – 2 of them with safety messages – work together to make it one of the most visible security posts around!
Protection of your personnel and facility remains uncompromised!
The modular cassette design that offers a four-point tamper-proof connection further enhances security with the inclusion of a patented Tensator centrifugal braking system. And that’s why they make such excellent dock stanchions at loading docks, in warehouses, logistics centers and virtually at every site that demands a greater degree of safety.
Features and benefits of the heavy-duty tensabarrier stanchions
- Mild steel post
- The perfect barrier to protect people from dangerous areas
- Modular cassette design offering four-point anti-tamper connection
- Patented Tensator centrifugal braking system
- All 887 tensabarrier stanchions come with a hardwearing black plastic NoScruff ABS base as standard
- The Utility Post can be used with different base types- Basic, Fixed and Removable
- Post available in either high visibility powder-coated yellow or red finish
- Selection of 3 double-sided eye-catching safety belts
- Choice of 7’6″ or 13′ belt lengths
- Accommodates a full range of accessories
- No minimum order quantities
Is this the right safety stanchion for you?
In case you aren’t convinced this is the right stanchion set for you, make sure to check out our complete collection of safety stanchions. Maybe you’d like more options? If that’s the case then be sure to look at our Heavy Duty Stanchions for optimal safety in industrial settings.
And, of course, if you’re looking for the best bulk price possible for tensabarrier stanchions– give us a call to talk to one of our U.S.-based Product Pros to get personalized support.