Description: Queueway Contemporary 314 Rope Barrier Metal Stanchion - Crown Top
Watch this quick informative video to see exactly how our clients are using their stanchion posts and barriers to control the flow of their customers and patrons!
The 314 Contemporary metal stanchion posts are available in 3 exquisite post finishes – satin stainless steel, polished stainless steel and polished brass effect. Designed for any environment, the 314 Contemporary steel stanchion stands out as a dependable security measure. The crown top at the apex gives these crowd control stanchions a royal touch, well-suited to be used with velour ropes at red carpet events.
Regardless of the environment, metal stanchion posts fit into every setting
Our metal stanchions are one of the most frequently used in a variety of settings such as airports, hotels and exclusive events as their managers recognize the importance of exclusive furniture and hardware in projecting a refined image.
You are almost certain to notice them in the following places:
- Indicating the right of way in airports and transit venues
- Creating clearly marked lines to help customers at the bank
- Identifying areas that are off-limits to visitors at hotels and restaurants
- Crowd control at concerts, sports events, and similar public gatherings
- Access control at performing arts theaters and galleries
- Checkout lines in retail malls and shops
The Queueway Contemporary stanchion posts are mounted on a 14.25” cast-iron base with a full circumference rubber floor protector.
Stanchions provide a non-intrusive way for crowd control
Available in 3 premium finishes, our Queueway Contemporary 314 Rope Barrier Metal Stanchion – Crown Top looks professional and sets a high standard.
Extremely popular as velvet rope stanchions, these posts also look wonderful with economy foam-core velour, heavy-duty velour ropes, rich Naugahyde and braided ropes.
Metal stanchions require little maintenance and last a long time
Retractable rope stanchions are an integral part of contemporary retail and hospitality settings as they take the hassle out of crowd control. Moreover, stanchions are easy to manage, so you can just put them in place and forget about them. It usually takes only a simple wipe with a clean cloth to keep our metal stanchions in top condition. If they are exposed to any moisture during use, you should periodically inspect them for moisture and dry them off.
It is important to pay attention to the bolts that connect the post to the base. Often these bolts loosen when crowd control stanchions are used more frequently, which can lead to the post becoming unstable. A wrench is all that is needed to adjust the bolts at the base of the post in order to tighten it again.
Features and benefits of the contemporary 314 metal rope stanchion:
- Available in three elegant finishes- satin stainless steel, polished stainless steel and polished brass effect
- It comes pre-tapped on top for display of stanchion signage
- Full circumference rubber floor-protector, to help prevent floor scuffing
- Universal 4 way loop for easy attachment of rope at any angle
- Stanchions are sold in sets of 2
- Post Height: 38” Base width: 14.25”
- Post Diameter: 2”
- Weight: 20lbs
Are you looking for a more specific stanchion?
If crowd control is what you’re after but still unsure and want to explore more options, we have a comprehensive range of metal posts that may be able to satisfy your needs.
We can assist in selecting products from our large selection at Todoos! Have a question about these metal stanchion posts? Find the right product for your needs by talking to one of our US-based product experts!
There are no reviews yet.