Description: Grimco Reserved Parking Sign
A reserved parking sign makes life easier for managers and workers (if they get lucky!) at a workplace. It takes away the daily stress of worrying about finding a parking space.
Reserved parking signs are also useful for the purpose of alerting unsuspecting drivers to stay away from parking in a specified spot and save themselves from paying a fine.
Easy-to-see, easy-to-read, and weather-proof Reserved Parking Sign
Parking reserved signs are rugged, durable, and made of anodized aluminum sheet that is coated with 3M™ reflective sheeting for high visibility. Grimco signs are built tough to stand up to extreme weather conditions while complying with necessary MUTCD guidelines.
Installation is simple and quick
Installing parking signs takes only a socket wrench and nuts, bolts, and washers. Washers and nuts are vital to secure the sign firmly. If the nut is installed on a post or fence, you may need to tighten it with a bolt. However, nuts and washers should work just fine for every other surface.
Once you’ve completed this process for both the top and bottom of the sign, the reserved parking spot will be ready.
|Standard Federal Radius
|Top and Bottom Centered
Features and benefits of metal parking signs:
- Built to last – 0.080″ 5052-H38 anodized aluminum sign
- Easily mounted – Pre-punched 3/8″ mounting holes
- High Visibility – 3M™ reflective sheeting
- Safe to handle – Rounded corners
- A versatile fixture – Can be installed on a post, fence, or wall
- Meets MUTCD specifications
- Official MUTCD Signs meet current federal construction specifications for MUTCD Signs
- MUTCD Identifier – R7-8
- Available in both, HIP and AEGP reflective levels
- Dimensions – 12 inches X 18 inches
Grimco Signs make it easier to navigate parking lots
We know how hard it can be to keep your parking lots organized, but our large selection of specialized parking signs can help you achieve this!
Would you like to know more about this reserved parking sign? Find the right product for your needs by talking to one of our U.S. based Product Pros!