Description: Guardian Plastic Jersey Barrier - 42"H x 96"L x 24"W
Plastic jersey highway barriers are frequently used to control traffic on highways during repairs or maintenance because their ability to absorb energy helps to reduce impact in a crash. They offer greater protection and safety for motorists and pedestrians.
These water-filled traffic barricades are also useful for clearly marking confined areas or work zones in parking lots and on streets effectively and safely. Water-filled barricades offer the additional advantage that they can be transported empty to a site, interlocked for an unlimited length and then filled with water. As a result, there is no need for an army of installation experts, as 2-3 people can easily construct a water-filled barrier wall.
Highway barriers can withstand car crashes
A concrete barrier’s high density can pose a real danger to motorists in the unfortunate event of a collision. Our tough water-filled barriers are manufactured of low-density polyethylene in accordance with federal safety regulations. Once filled, they can withstand impact from vehicles with minimal damage. When needed, they can be replaced far more affordably.
Versatile as well as safe
Jersey barriers are popular for their easy setup, ease of use, endurance in harsh weather conditions, and tolerance to dents and cracks. Suitable for temporary construction zones, perimeters, entry/exit points, traffic and crowd control. Some possible uses include:
- Force protection
- Border patrol checkpoints
- Flight line
- Airport construction
- Parking lots
- Highway repair zones
Features and benefits
- Material: UV Inhibitors / Low-Density Polyethylene
- Height: 42”, Length: 96”, Width: 24”
- Height: 3.5ft, Length: 8ft, Width: 2ft
- Height: 1.07m, Length: 2.44m, Width: 0.61m
- Weight: Empty 200 lbs | Water Filled 1350 lbs
- Colors: Orange | White
- Wall Thickness: 0.25″ (6.35 mm)
- Uniform wall thickness with thicker corners and edges
- Designed to be filled with water for added weight and stability.
- Each barricade can be filled with water via the 6” hole at the top
- The bottom has a 2” hole for draining off water
- A safer alternative to concrete barriers for motorists and workplace pedestrians
You need to be meticulous when choosing Jersey barriers!
With so many options for plastic jersey highway barriers, choosing the right one for your needs can be hard. Be sure to check out our vast ready to ship inventory of plastic jersey barriers.
Todoos has years of experience in helping customers find the right water-filled barriers. Call us and our U.S. based Todoos Product Pros to help you select the right product for your needs.