Description: Guardian Plastic Jersey Barrier -- 42"H x 72"L x 24"W
Water filled jersey barriers present one of the strongest and safest solutions when it comes to blocking a road or creating temporary work zones. Water-filled traffic barricades are widely used on highways as they provide high visibility and minimize damage to vehicles during impact.
Plastic jersey barricades are often used to designate restricted access zones or work zones in parking lots and on streets. Plastic jersey barriers can be easily interlocked with each other to redirect traffic or pedestrians and to designate intersections, loading zones or construction areas.
Water filled jersey barriers are safer than traditional concrete barriers
A high-speed collision with a concrete barrier can prove lethal for passengers and the vehicle. Plastic barriers are temporary and lightweight, making them an excellent choice for protecting motorists in the event of an accident. When compared to concrete barriers, they absorb shocks from crashes better, reducing injuries and fatalities in accidents.
Plastic jersey barricades: adaptable to many environments
We offer jersey barriers that are highly preferred for their portability, ease of setup, and easy storage. Plastic jersey barricades are commonly used on large construction sites as well as on interstate highway improvement areas. Some possible uses include:
- Airport construction
- Parking areas
- Gate approaches
- Air shows and other events
- Highway Traffic control
- Site perimeter
Features and benefits of heavy-duty jersey barriers
- Material: UV Inhibitors / Low-Density Polyethylene
- Height: 42”, Length: 72”, Width: 24”
- Height: 3.5ft, Length: 6ft, Width: 2ft
- Height: 1.07m, Length: 1.83m, Width: 0.61m
- Designed to be filled with water for added weight and stability.
- Weight: Empty 170 lbs | Water Filled 1700 lbs
- Colors: Safety Orange | White
- Wall Thickness: 0.25″ (6.35 mm)
- Uniform wall thickness with thicker corners and edges
- Plastic jersey barricades can be filled with water or sand via the 6” hole at the top of the barricade
- The bottom has a 2” drain hole for draining out water or emptying sand
- Pre-molded mounting areas for lights and flags
Find the right jersey barrier for your project
With so many possibilities for plastic jersey barriers, it can be hard to choose the right water filled jersey barriers you need for your purpose.
For years, Todoos has been helping customers in identifying optimal crowd control solutions. Call us and our U.S. based Todoos Product Pros will be delighted to help you find the perfect jersey barrier!