Description: Foot Operated Hand Sanitizer Dispenser Stand
Watch this quick informative video to see exactly how our clients are using their stanchion posts and barriers to control the flow of their customers and patrons!
- Can hold a wide variety of pump-action bottles up to and including 1-gallon sanitizer jugs with center-mounted pumps
- Paddle at top sticks out 3″, large range of motion for dispensing
- Height adjustable bottle holder with plastic knob
- Bottle secures in place with Velcro (R) brand hook loop fastener, attached to the backplate to prevent losing parts
- The tray is 6-3/4″ Deep, 6″ High
- Sturdy Construction, Steel Rectangular base 10″w x 14″d.
- Aluminum 44″ oval Racetrack upright pole
- 100% mechanical – no batteries or power needed
- Includes braided steel cable and brass lock for securing bottle (if desired)
- Packs flat for economical shipping
- Includes safety stop at 18″ above the floor to reduce the risk of the bottle falling
- Ideal for many gallon sanitizer bottles, foot-operated hands-free action