Description: EZ Grab Delineator Base
The delineator base is a rubber bottom that holds the EZ Grab Delineator in place. Delineator posts are an excellent choice for clearly identifying and guiding traffic through work zones and busy roads. The traffic delineator base makes the post stable so it can withstand minor bumps and is not easily knocked over.
A delineator base protects motorists and reduces vehicle damage
A polyethylene road delineator is lightweight which makes it easy to move & set up, and will not cause as much damage to a vehicle that accidentally hit it but it needs a weighted base to hold it in place.
Our delineator bases are constructed from 100% recycled rubber to contribute to a greener planet. Our delineator devices can be used both in permanent and temporary work zones.
Features and benefits of lane delineators:
- Exceptionally durable 100% recycled rubber base
- Available in 2 shapes- Square and Hexagonal
- Used to add more weight to delineators for extra stability in heavy traffic areas
- Designed to grip the pavement
- Portable bases – can be detached for easy storage
- Rugged and Resilient
- Meets or exceeds NCHRP-350 and MUTCD standards
- Base Weights:
- Recycled Square Rubber Delineator Base – 10 lbs
- Recycled Hexagon Rubber Base – 15 lbs
Road delineators enhance traffic safety
If you are looking for the right products to enforce traffic and parking regulations, our large selection of traffic and parking blockers provides plenty of options.
Is there anything you need to know about this orange traffic cone? Call us and our U.S. based Product Pros will be delighted to help you find what you seek!