Description: Deluxe Plastic A-Frame Sign White (2 Pack)
The A frame sign holder gives you the durability of an A-frame at an economical price! Change signs in seconds with the patented Quick-Change™ feature, sign blanks easily slide in and out and stay securely in place.
The all-plastic sign frame holds two 24″W x 36″H signs of 3/16″ thickness or less. Sign blanks made from Coroplast, foam board, acrylic, or aluminum can be used with this A-frame sign stand.
A frame sign holder is built to last
Our Econo barrier sign holder uses premium raw materials for a long-lasting product that is portable and durable. The all-plastic construction minimizes maintenance concerns, such as rust, discoloration, and splinters. Conveniently molded handles make it easy to transport and store the A-frame sign stand, while the pre-molded stacking lugs prevent stacked sign frames from shifting or sliding.
Stabilizing brace keeps sign stand upright
Built-in stabilizing and weigh-down brace prevents accidental or purposeful spreading or closing of sign faces. As the patented brace rests on the ground, it is easy to secure the sign frame with a sandbag or other weight. Using a stabilizing brace helps product performance.
Features and benefits of Deluxe Plastic A-frame sign white:
- Designed for corrugated plastic signs or other rigid sign material up to 3/16″ thick
- Two signs per frame – Can use sign blanks made of Coroplast, foamboard, acrylic, or aluminum
- Patented Quick-Change™ design – Just slide in a sign
- A stabilizing brace prevents accidental closing
- Easy to carry – Molded handle to easily carry it
- Secure stacking – Molded-in stacking lugs nest into each other
- Attractive and durable – No rust, no splinters, no maintenance
- Quick, Easy Assembly – No tools required
- Made in the U.S.A.
Sign stands are vital for attracting customers
Our big range of Merchandising and Wayfinding solutions features displays designed to boost sales and brand recognition.
Have a question about this A frame sign holder? Find the right product for your needs by talking to one of our U.S. based Product Pros!