Description: Georgia Expo Pipe and Drape: Banjo Drape 34" X 48"
Pipe & Drape from Georgia Expo has earned the trust of exhibitors and organizers around the country for the finest banjo drapes; they are available in brilliant colors, look gorgeous, and comply with fire marshal regulations.
Convention Centers and professional exhibition designers frequently use banjo pipe and drape curtains for their decor. Each banjo drape is cut from approximately 48″ wide fabric bolts and has 4″ pockets sewn at the top and bottom for quick setup and enhanced durability.
As a norm, standard 8 feet panels are sewn at 94” – which keeps the drape 2” off the floor.
All drape sizes will be sewn to 2” off the floor unless otherwise specified.
Pipe & Drape is affordable as well as fire-resistant
Georgia Expo banjo drapes are crafted from 100% polyester open-weave fabric at an attractive price. Our pipe and drape products make your tradeshow booth stand out from the other exhibits without going over your budget.
We ensure that all of our drapes meet all fire safety standards in compliance with federal regulations.
Bright and Vibrant Colors of the rainbow
We offer a broad range of colors for pipe & drape solutions, which means you can always find something to match your branding! Make sure your visitors end up with an unforgettable experience so they will remember you when they need your services in the future.
Banjo Drapes are great everywhere!
There are countless possibilities with pipe and drape curtains. We serve an array of clients for events and venues they want to design, organize, or customize. Industries that use our tradeshow drapes include:
- Party Rental Companies
- Catering and Reception Halls
- Event and Wedding Planners
- Hotels and Conference Centers
- Conventions and Civic Centers
- Trade Show Decorators / Service Contracts
- State Fairs and Festivals
- Colleges and Universities
- Churches and Community Centers
- Parks and Recreation
Features and benefits of banjo drapes:
- Designed to comply with Federal Regulations – Inherently Flame Resistant (I.F.R.)
- Conforms to all regulatory requirements – Passes NFPA 701 Small Scale, CA Title 19, Section 1237 Small Scale, CAN/ULC-S109-14 Small and Large Scale
- Exceptional quality – 100% Polyester Fabric with an open weave texture
- Fire-retardant – All pipe and drape curtains ship with a Flame Certificate
- Custom-made drapes available – Sewn to order
- Dimensions: 34″ x 48″
- 4″ pocket on top and bottom
- Medium Weight
- Slight Sheen
- Inherently flame retardant (IFR)
- Machine Washable
Consider these points about pipe & drape solutions:
Due to differences in photography, lighting, color correction, and screen color variances our online images may not be an exact color match to the fabric. To avoid discrepancies, please order a free fabric sample before ordering. We do our best to represent each color as accurately as possible but please note that all drapes are made to order and non-returnable.
- It’s industry standard to sew Banjo Drape 2″ shorter than full length to prevent it from touching the floor. We are happy to accommodate full-length drapes if requested, please make a note in the cart if you’d like your drape sewn to full length. The standard dimensions are listed above.
- Dye lots can vary. If you are trying to match existing inventory, please request a dye lot sample from a sales representative.
- While not common, the drape can vary in height/width +/- 1″.
Make sure you choose the best booth drapes!
Besides our remarkably low prices, we also guarantee the highest level of quality. Our diverse line of specialty products is suited to many industries – check it out!
We are here to help you select the right product. Have a question about pipe & drape? Call us to speak to a U.S. based Todoos Product Pro!