Description: Guardian Plastic Jersey Barrier - 42"H x 72"L x 24"W
The standard height (42” tall) water filled barrier is constructed of UV-stabilized low-density polyethylene, which makes it a durable and versatile temporary barrier that can be installed quickly and efficiently. The barriers are versatile enough to be used during highway maintenance, blocking off high-risk areas on construction sites, civil projects or in parking lots.
A prominent and powerful presence
Typically purchased as orange plastic jersey barriers for maximum visibility, these barriers are also available in a white color that is ideal for nighttime operations.
The ergonomically designed plastic jersey barrier has undergone rigorous testing and is durable enough to withstand impacts without being damaged. Strong construction guarantees long-term resistance to harsh elements.
A water filled barrier offers greater safety than a concrete barrier
A concrete barrier’s high density makes it potentially dangerous to motorists in the unfortunate event of a collision. Fillable jersey barriers absorb impact more easily when hit by a vehicle, thereby making them the safest choice for protecting motorists in the event of a collision.
Versatile enough to work anywhere
Portable and tough, plastic water filled barriers are an ideal blend of form and functionality. Much easier to move and store, jersey barriers are widely used in a variety of work environments such as:
- Highway maintenance
- Construction zones
- Border patrol
- Parking lots
- Traffic and Crowd control
- City-owned buildings
Features and benefits of fillable jersey barriers
- Composition: UV Inhibitors / Low-Density Polyethylene
- Height: 42”, Length: 72”, Width: 24”
- Height: 3.5ft, Length: 6ft, Width: 2ft
- Height: 1.07m. Length: 1.83m, Width: 0.61m
- Designed to be filled with water for added weight and stability.
- Weight: Empty 100 lbs | Water Filled 1350 lbs
- Colors: Safety Orange | White
- Wall Thickness: 0.25″ (6.35 mm)
- The barricade can be filled with water via the 6” hole at the top of the barricade
- The bottom has a 2” drain hole for draining off water
- A safer alternative to concrete barriers for motorists and workers alike
- Uniform wall thickness with thicker corners and edges
Jersey barriers can be hard to choose!
With such a wide range of possible applications of jersey barriers, it can be hard to choose the ideal water filled barrier for your project. We offer a wide selection of plastic jersey barriers in our inventory, ready to ship. Check out Todoos.com to find the right fit for your job.
You can rely on our years of practical knowledge in helping customers find the perfect jersey barriers. Call us and our U.S. based Todoos Product Pros will be glad to help you select the perfect product!