Description: Guardian Plastic Jersey Barrier | Xtra Tall - 54"H x 72"L x 24"W
Water filled water barriers are a particularly effective and safe way to create temporary work zones or block roads for maintenance. Water-filled barricades are commonly used on highways for their visibility, as well as to mitigate vehicle damage during a crash.
Plastic jersey barricades can be used to indicate work zones or restricted access zones in parking lots and on streets. These jersey barriers can easily be interlocked with each other to form an uninterrupted row to guide traffic and pedestrians at intersections, loading zones and construction areas.
Affordably priced and engineered for safety water filled water barriers
Our water barricades are lightweight, portable, and recyclable. You can use them “as is” or fill the barriers with water for extra stability.
A concrete barrier’s high density can be lethal for a vehicle’s driver and passengers in a high-speed crash. Lightweight plastic jersey barriers provide a safer alternative than concrete to protect motorists in case of an accident. Compared to concrete barriers, they absorb more shock, reducing injury and fatalities.
Not only is it economical and recyclable, but also practical to use plastic jersey barriers!
Plastic water barricades are incredibly versatile!
Due to their compact designs, mobility, and ability to store compactly, Jersey barriers are highly popular. Plastic jersey barricades are equally useful on highways and city roads as on construction sites. These are just a few possibilities:
- Commercial construction sites
- Parking lots
- Gate approaches
- Activities and events
- Highway Traffic control
- Site perimeter
Features and benefits of water jersey barriers
- Height: 54”, Length: 72”, Width: 24”
- Height: 4.5ft, Length: 6ft, Width: 2ft
- Height: 1.37m, Length: 1.83m, Width: 0.61m
- Weight: Empty 200 lbs | Water Filled 2000 lbs
- Colors: Safety Orange | White
- Wall Thickness: 0.25″ (6.35 mm)
- Designed to be filled with water for added weight and stability.
- Uniform wall thickness with thicker corners and edges
- Plastic jersey barricades are filled with water from the 6” hole at the top of the barricade
- The bottom has a 2” drain hole for draining out water or emptying sand
- Pre-molded mounting areas for lights and flags
Discover the best jersey barrier for your project
Considering the vast array of options for plastic jersey barriers, it can be difficult to decide which water filled water barrier will best fit for your needs.
We encourage you to take a closer look at the large variety of plastic barrier options on Todoos.com to pick the right one for your job. Among our leading recommendation is:
Todoos many years of work with customers to determine the best and safest crowd control solutions will get you the best barrier on the market. Call us and our U.S. based Todoos Product Pros will be happy to help you find the perfect jersey barrier!