It is fascinating that so many businesses associate our brilliantly colored steel crowd control barriers with distinctive types of spaces.
Here is our quick recommendation for using colored steel barricades:
1. Galvanized- the real McCoy; you can use it anywhere, even outdoors.
2. White- Use for events such as parades, sporting events, festivals, etc.
3. Black- Best for Entertainment venues such as concerts and night clubs
4. Blue- Associate it with aqua! Best for places like waterparks, boating clubs, and beaches, etc.
5. Yellow- Nothing yelps safety more than Yellow. Schools, construction sites, and other such areas that require the public to be cautious as a safety protocol count on our yellow painted barricades.
6. Red- Red is best for places where you want to restrict access, like construction sites
7. Orange- An orange metal barrier gate or a metal barrier fence is widely used for safety at manufacturing and construction sites.
8. Green- Green steel crowd control barriers are omnipresent at public parks, golf courses, zoos, and botanical gardens.
Apart from colors, you can also choose steel barricades in 2 types of feet- Flat and Bridge. Bridge feet barriers offer maximum stability, especially if you have to use crowd control at uneven spaces like a grass field.
Although Flat feet steel barricades have a lower profile than bridge feet barriers, they are perfect for indoor spaces. The feet are protected with rubber inserts to avoid abrasions on the floor.
Discover our metal barriers and steel barricades in a riot of colors with Todoos! Check out our exclusive range…